Speakers going in and out

OMG...read my reply again....man why are you so stupid?
I think its best to leave john alone. Best thing to do is ignore completely. The frustrations are getting big. Every post on this page revolves around him. And sorry to say as i am a new comer to the forum but its getting a little bit old. Lets all ignore and maybe it will all passby.

I think its best to leave john alone. Best thing to do is ignore completely. The frustrations are getting big. Every post on this page revolves around him. And sorry to say as i am a new comer to the forum but its getting a little bit old. Lets all ignore and maybe it will all passby.
I've seen people get banned on other forums for being less disruptive than he is. I wish someone would do it.

I've seen people get banned on other forums for being less disruptive than he is. I wish someone would do it.
Only YOU can effectively ban anyone! Just IGNORE!!

Bet you can't do it!! Collectively anyway, if not individually. ;-)

John Kuthe...

That's not even remotely true. A mod can ISP ban you. I can put people on ignore, but you still see everyone else reacting to your illogical immature shenanigans, so it's ineffective.

That's not even remotely true. A mod can ISP ban you. I can put people on ignore, but you still see everyone else reacting to your illogical immature shenanigans, so it's ineffective.
YOU cannot ignore me!! *I* have control over YOU!! Because you give it to me. ROFL!!! Every time you read one of my posts. HA! Gotcha again! ;-)

John Kuthe...

The same can be said for my control over you, idiot.

You are the village idiot here. Nobody wants you around, but since you're here, we'll all just laugh and make fun of you until you go away. You're not controlling us, you're allowing us to take amusement in your own pathetic existence.

The same can be said for my control over you, idiot.
You are the village idiot here. Nobody wants you around, but since you're here, we'll all just laugh and make fun of you until you go away. You're not controlling us, you're allowing us to take amusement in your own pathetic existence.
And yet YOU REPLIED to my post AGAIN!!

Jump little higher, Jriot68! ;-)

Or do you need a little GOVERNMENTAL CONTROL to keep you in line? ;-)

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.