Speakers/Amp/Subwoofer

ColeLewis

Hey you guys I have a 1975 Ford F250 regular cab and I want to get a subwoofer box for my 2 Kicker Comp Cvrs 12" and I have no speakers yet and willing to put out a couple-250$ to get some speakers that will keep up with the subs and I want some good vocal speakers because I obviously have the bass portion covered but I found a box that looks like it will fit in the back of the seat but it it's only 8 wide and 44in length so it should fit,and I really want some speakers that will pretty much be equal with the subs when it's playing and I have the stereo it's a kenwood with 3 RCA preouts and I paid 180 for it, but the last thing I don't have an amp also soo any advice or what I should do would be very helpful thanks

Hey you guys I have a 1975 Ford F250 regular cab and I want to get a subwoofer box for my 2 Kicker Comp Cvrs 12" and I have no speakers yet and willing to put out a couple-250$ to get some speakers that will keep up with the subs and I want some good vocal speakers because I obviously have the bass portion covered but I found a box that looks like it will fit in the back of the seat but it it's only 8 wide and 44in length so it should fit,and I really want some speakers that will pretty much be equal with the subs when it's playing and I have the stereo it's a kenwood with 3 RCA preouts and I paid 180 for it, but the last thing I don't have an amp also soo any advice or what I should do would be very helpful thanks

id get some jl speakers for the doors and stuff, because you can get them pretty cheap and they have always sounded really good for me,,, and you will probley need a 4 chan. amp for them if your wanting really good and loud sound where you can hear it over the bass

Thanks that Chevy guy go f*#% yourself, I'm new at this and needed help but obviously you would rather rank on some new people trying to learn this than help so yeah gfy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thanks that Chevy guy go f*#% yourself, I'm new at this and needed help but obviously you would rather rank on some new people trying to learn this than help so yeah gfy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
well that escalated quickly

shitjustgotreal.jpg

Op you could spend 250 on a nice set of speakers but I'd highly suggest an amp to power them. I'd get a nice comp set and a 2 ch to power them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.