Speaker Help !!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SteveOTheGreat
10+ year member

Hey guys i am looking for a pair of 3.5" speakers and a pair of 6x9's. Im looking at a price range of 100 bucks and under for both, they dont have to be awsome or anyhting just nice overall speakers. I plan on just running the 3.5" speakers off of the head unit since they dont handle much power anyway. And i was planning on amping up the 6x9's with a profile 400sx amp puttin out 100 watts rms x2. So any 6x9's in that power range or a little above it would be great. If ya have any suggestions please let me know.

thanks,Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You could do the 8" as a front sub on its own amp and use it to bridge/enhance the gap between your 12" in the rear to the midranges
Working with undersized material, adjusting on the fly, testing before setting; you sound like and old pro. You are as meticulous as alot of the...
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
Thanks for this! Yes, there are 6.5 door speakers, front and back. I've heard them referred to as woofers but I'm sure their frequencies included...
Sorry, didn’t watch the video the first time for some reason. Supper helpful video. I will try that. I guess the RMS rating is oversimplified...

About this thread

SteveOTheGreat

10+ year member
SteveOTheGreat
Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from