Speak Peak

Wasnt skipping... I was holding deck.

That is the amps shutting off from such low voltage. So basically the hairtricks you're seeing is with the voltage low enough that the amps are struggling to stay on.

When it gets charged up its even hard for ME to breathe in there. What you see in the video is not even that loud. Wasnt even turned up to where I usually do since I was having such bad voltage problems.

That was some handhelp SPL meter... Definately wasnt same as a TL.

I plan on getting a second 16v alt, and some 16v Powermasters when I have money, but we will see how long that takes.

Heres a short clip of Bass, I Love You. Played entire song all the way through full tilt. Subs werent even warm afterwards. Ascendant FTW. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Now if only the video was of the passanger side door, flexes WAY worse than the driver side door.

Heres a short clip of Bass, I Love You. Played entire song all the way through full tilt. Subs werent even warm afterwards. Ascendant FTW. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Now if only the video was of the passanger side door, flexes WAY worse than the driver side door.
Now thats what I'm talkin about holy ****...does it actually look like its rippling like that in person?

the video just does NOT show how much that door really moves. it looks like you are putting a piece of computer paper in the port of a regular system. thats really the only way to describe it.

i don't know how the latch holding the door has not broken off yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.