Speak Peak

It dosent start to get good till around 11pm any ways lol
last time i went to gandy, a few months ago, some crazy guy came with a rifle and started shooting it off...havent been there since...

2 kids got shot at the sonic's on gandy a week ago too i believe..

devin hit me up tho if i go this weekend, ill risk getting shot to hear the van.

last time i went to gandy, a few months ago, some crazy guy came with a rifle and started shooting it off...havent been there since...
2 kids got shot at the sonic's on gandy a week ago too i believe..

devin hit me up tho if i go this weekend, ill risk getting shot to hear the van.
Gandy is bad news every one that dosent want to get shot/maymed/raped/ticketed goes to CCC

Ill be in Orlando Sunday...

Gandy is crazy. Every time there is either someone with a rifle or some other type of gun. One time I got a text from VJ saying some guy ran over some dude in an Explorer then rolled it over. Pushed it back on 2 wheels and drove away. Then there were choppers flying around looking for the guy who got hit in the bay. Wtf? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Yeah... I personally wouldnt drive that far, but it should still be a pretty good show. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ill be in Orlando Sunday...
Gandy is crazy. Every time there is either someone with a rifle or some other type of gun. One time I got a text from VJ saying some guy ran over some dude in an Explorer then rolled it over. Pushed it back on 2 wheels and drove away. Then there were choppers flying around looking for the guy who got hit in the bay. Wtf? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
its true, i watched him run the ***** over! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

franklin.jpg

At the end by St Pete it has areas off the side, like a beach. Everyone parks, hangs out, and races.

Courtney Campbell Causeway is way better though... Its a long bridge. The Gandy, Courtney Campbell, and Howard Franklin are all long ass bridges.

From the top down, they are Courtney Campbell, Howard Franklin, and Gandy.

Yeah last time I was there they had helicopters flying low with search lights, cops hauling ass into the parking lot blocking exits, etc. Luckily I made it out.

Good show yesterday. Was playin the crap outta the thing. I did quite a few songs full tilt all the way through. Played Bass I Love You full tilt the whole song. The next couple days there should be a ton of videos, everyone was taking them. Heres one I found.

Im late to the thread, but nice work G Monk, that def is one loud @ss van. Keep up the good work, im looking foward to when you complete your mids and highs setup in their. Nice bro.

That thing is bananas that front door looked as if its going to come off the hinges.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Crazy nice GMonk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.