Soundstream xxx 10k like new with original box and bass knob

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds crazy but when I looked up this amp cause I'm interested I found it's 10k max? From a PDF on soundstream site but on another site it says 10k rms? Would you have specs or the manual?

Also what's the measurements? And weight?

Thanks

This sounds crazy but when I looked up this amp cause I'm interested I found it's 10k max? From a PDF on soundstream site but on another site it says 10k rms? Would you have specs or the manual?Also what's the measurements? And weight?

Thanks
its 4268 at 4 ohms, 6014 at 2 ohms and 8245 at 1 ohm.

Says so in the manual http://www.soundstream.com/manuals/2009/XXX-4K_XXX-6.5K.pdf

Still is a killer deal, getting more watts per dollar here.

Definitely, ok cool that's the same thing I just found sweet, how efficient Is this amp? It's not an insane power hunger beast Is it? I have never ran soundstream before so it's a noob question. Thanks

it is a beast amp, really any amp you run in this level is going to be hungry. Ive had a a pair of xxx6500s before and were great amps, I had a 200 amp alt with factory batt under the hood and 1 nsb 90 and 3nsb12's in the back and would dip into the 12's in time.

With your current electrical I wouldnt reccomend this, which is a shame cause dollar for dollar this is he beast deal out there,

it is a beast amp, really any amp you run in this level is going to be hungry. Ive had a a pair of xxx6500s before and were great amps, I had a 200 amp alt with factory batt under the hood and 1 nsb 90 and 3nsb12's in the back and would dip into the 12's in time.
With your current electrical I wouldnt reccomend this, which is a shame cause dollar for dollar this is he beast deal out there,
What I was planning was buying all I needed/wanted and in time when I get everything then put it together, my stock alternator won't be there much longer I have the two batts, 2 runs of 0 gauge. So it's a work in process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...