Soundstream xxx 10k like new with original box and bass knob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really a great deal its specs are right there with a dc 9k.. I just don't think a single 300 amp alt and 4 xs 3100's will keep up with it or I would jump on it

This sounds crazy but when I looked up this amp cause I'm interested I found it's 10k max? From a PDF on soundstream site but on another site it says 10k rms? Would you have specs or the manual?Also what's the measurements? And weight?

Thanks
10k is at 16 or 18 volts. These amps really like high voltage.
These won't make 10K period (consider the Lanzar version of this board is their 6K). A local competitor was running 4 in his Accura at 18V IIRC he clamped them at a bit over 6K. Recently he replaced them with AB500.1s and is doing the same numbers, so that's pretty consistent. That being said, for playing music the SS 10K ran a lot cooler than the AB 500.1's and he got many years of burps and daily driving out of them, so all in all they're on-par with most of the big Korean 5K's. It's a good looking and rather large amp. 800 is definitely a good price, but look at it as a 5K amp that'll do 6500 if you have a very strong 18V charging system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...