Item(s) for Sale:

Tn1.1200d

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 660 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1050 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.

Dash mounted remote gain control

Double sided composite epoxy PCB

Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)

Mono channel operation

Delayed on/off circuit

Variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 12dB/octave)

Subsonic crossover: 20-38 Hz (12 dB at 15 Hz)

Signal to noise ratio: 106dB

Three-way protection circuitry

4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation

Included adapter accepts up to 0 Gauge

Dimensions: 6.75"W x 12.75"L x 1.75"H

Tn4.900d

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.

2 ohms: 225 watts x 4 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 450 watts x 2 chan.

4 or 2 channel operation

Variable high-pass filter (20-4,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)

Variable low-pass filter (50-5,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)

Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)

Three-way system protection

4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation

Dimensions: 6.875"W x 8.875"L x 1.75"H

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both are in perfect condition, only have about an hour of play time. Come in original boxes with all accessories except mounting screws which got used and misplaced.

Price: $240 shipped conus only, not looking to split up. No trades at the moment.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

where were u at when i was amp shopping last month?,, so everyone knows the 1200.1 is almost the exact same amp as my ppi, i'd say it's exact same amp but the 1200 did test out about 100rms more than mine but the guts look like twins.. good amp..

May I ask why such a short usage time?
My car isn't driven at all, usually take my wifes because of baby reasons. I have some Phoenix gold Xenon's I'm gonna install that have been sitting in the closet and was just getting up the motivation to do it since they're huge and will require a good bit of work to get them to fit were I want them so these came out.

I was looking at the PPI BA2200.5 but this combo is tempting.
just did real fast search on that amp and i'd get these over that., ton more power to sub there even if ran it at 2 ohm u have power left over..

Yes, this pair has much more power than the BA2200.5. They actually produce way more than I need and that 5 channel is half the price of this set. However, you raise a good point about extra overhead available. My initial draw to the Black Ice series was the class A/B full range channels, convenience of a single chassis and balanced inputs. Has anyone heard the two differing SS/PPI series (full class D vs A/B)? Side note, Mike is there any warranty left on these amps?

Yes, this pair has much more power than the BA2200.5. They actually produce way more than I need and that 5 channel is half the price of this set. However, you raise a good point about extra overhead available. My initial draw to the Black Ice series was the class A/B full range channels, convenience of a single chassis and balanced inputs. Has anyone heard the two differing SS/PPI series (full class D vs A/B)? Side note, Mike is there any warranty left on these amps?
I think it was a one year factory warranty from when I bought them which was close to a year ago so probably not. Most of the time they don't transfer anyways. If you're looking for a warranty then I would definitely look into buying new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...