SOLD Soundstream SPL55 5.25" coaxials NIB and other stuff

Participant count
  • Participant list

TRD Z24
10+ year member

Master fabricator / pimp
These speakers are brand spanking new! I have tested each one of them and have mounted only one in my cavy door panel for 15 mins... i decided to go with some custom made components instead. These speakers are great for those who don't have the money for amps for highs as they get loud off of very little power due to a 91db efficiency and the fact that they are 2 ohm speakers instead of 4 ohms. I have pics for those that are interested. I paid $140 for these speakers and are letting them go for 70 shipped obo...

also for sale....

2 lanzar 12" subs... I think they are the SE series, single 4 ohm coils, 200 wrms, kinda beat up but still play fine last I checked. $50 shipped takes them. have pics

Blown Planet Audio Big Bang 12" sub. BLOWN coil. Otherwise sub is in mint condition. Looking for offers on this bad boy. I paid $399 for it so I just want to recover some of my money as i'm getting out of the SPL game for good. have pics Taking offers

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif

25ft red stinger 0g pro series wire and 5 ft purple 0g pro series wire $60 shipped will include free set of ring terms if i can find them.

buy my stuff!!!!

TTTT

SPL55's are pending sold I need to get rid of the rest of this stuff soon!!!! I have too much junk and I'm getting way to many car parts to have all this stereo equipment laying around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.