Soundstream Rubicon 2500

Participant count
  • Participant list

Boomin_tahoe
5,000+ posts

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
WA
I know I've seen a member on here that has like 4 in his trunk but don't remember who it was. Anyway, bought one a month ago and wondered if they do rated or more?!?! This amp will replace my existing PA.

Hey buddy, maybe you were thinking of my avatar... Anyway i love these amps and i believe they hit the mark. I am running two on three ss spl hx 12s @ .67ohm. Great amps!! Ill be running one on a dd 9518 dual 1.4 for a tinker setup during the winter. Any specific questions?

Hey buddy, maybe you were thinking of my avatar... Anyway i love these amps and i believe they hit the mark. I am running two on three ss spl hx 12s @ .67ohm. Great amps!! Ill be running one on a dd 9518 dual 1.4 for a tinker setup during the winter. Any specific questions?
They get pretty loud for the record lol. I'm gonna be ordering one myself when I get some cash in. Speaking of which, I'll be hitting you (Jason) up in the next couple weeks about prices and ordering

Yup you!! Just got some fresh new wiring for it last week. Only thing I don't like about it is the plastic ends and mounting feet are one piece...could easily break. I'll be mounting my amp flat. Just need to get the matching 4 ch and distro block and I'm set. Oh and mine says made in China //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

A lot of car audio is made in china but that doesn't mean there isn't good quality stuff. For example, sundown products are made in china but they are solid pieces of equipment.

I like the amps, quite alot. If you have the voltage and capacitance for it, you may be able to get away with rolling the volume for burps down into the .25 - .35 ohm loads.

Looks like SS is trying to make a comeback versus what they had yrs ago. Their reference line looks very identical to their old school line and imo, looks really good. Expensive tho. Btw, this is my 1st 2500 watt amp. I'm trying to catch up with some of the hard hitters lol. Kinda hard tho because I own my house and with a family to take care of, it's tough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.