why is this so expensive?

the constant power amps are cool they have their rated output across a wider impedance..

they are less efficient though..

all in all the 1000 will do 1200 or so sound good..

you don't have to try to get very low impedance coils and hope the rise is within it's working limits..

the cp amps are louder than non regulated amps because impedance changes as frequency changes the regulated supply sends more power to the higher load..

lol, and that old one is still 2x what the new one is....but if you buy into those prices at all, then i'll cut you a heck of a deal on my 1160wrms t5001bd.....450, and it's all yours....... an to think- i've never liked rockford fossgate..

For that kinda of money you can get 4x the power used. People that would pay that kind of money for a amp. Are the same people that buy a pair of Jordans for 200, buying by the brand name. I sold to of those amps used one went for 200 the other 150.

For one... that is a New Zealand web-site -- that is $972 USD.

Secondly the remaining difference is import / shipping fees faced by the importer / distributor for the country.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.