Soundstream Questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Omega Supreme
10+ year member

This is my first post to these boards, so I'll try to be brief and hope some of you have the answers I'm lookin' for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

1) Is Soundstream even in business anymore?

2) I have had a pair of Soundstream Exact 6.3 Component speakers for a number of years now, and they're the best sounding speakers I've ever heard (at least, when I bought them they were). I don't know how they did it, but Soundstream really broke the mold - they sound brilliant. I'm considering buying another pair, and wondered if they're still being made, or if their is a new, comparable model from Soundstream, or if any of you have any recommendations of similar sounding (and quality) speakers. I've been out of the Car Audio loop for awhile now, so any information relating to any of these questions would be mucho apprciado //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

For those of you that don't know, the Exact 6.3 are 6.5" Component Speakers.

Thanks! ~J

Originally posted by Omega Supreme This is my first post to these boards, so I'll try to be brief and hope some of you have the answers I'm lookin' for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

1) Is Soundstream even in business anymore?

2) I have had a pair of Soundstream Exact 6.3 Component speakers for a number of years now, and they're the best sounding speakers I've ever heard (at least, when I bought them they were). I don't know how they did it, but Soundstream really broke the mold - they sound brilliant. I'm considering buying another pair, and wondered if they're still being made, or if their is a new, comparable model from Soundstream, or if any of you have any recommendations of similar sounding (and quality) speakers. I've been out of the Car Audio loop for awhile now, so any information relating to any of these questions would be mucho apprciado //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

For those of you that don't know, the Exact 6.3 are 6.5" Component Speakers.

Thanks! ~J

back to caraudio after a long break? I had a similar case.. look it my equipments and it'll show...

A lot of things have changed man...

soundstream's doing quite well, producing quite expensive and very good looking/sounding stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.