CDT CL-61 Question.

Originally posted by MaDroX420 Are these IYO better than the infinity Kappas?
If at all possible, listen to both sets before making a decision. Everyone is different, and opinions vary.

In my opinion, I liked the CDT's better...Infinity needs to work on their midbass a little bit ( especailly on the Perfect series ). That is just my opinion though, and shouldnt persuade your decision.

- Steve

Also where is the best place to mount the tweets in a single cab truck.

Didnt know if you saw that in the above post I edited it.

Originally posted by MaDroX420 Are these IYO better than the infinity Kappas?

i was having the same dilemma. Whether to get the kappa's or the CDT and i decided to go with the cdt's...i personally can't listen to either around here b/c no1 carries them. BUT, i've taken numerous opinions from other people...and decided to go with the CDT's. PLUS, at that price...y the hell not? lol, peace

NG

Originally posted by Tungsten I just ordered my CDTs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
As did my wife;)

In the kick panels with the midbass or in the door...or in the A pillar...depends on what you like...play around with the different locations and see what you like.

- Steve

Originally posted by MaDroX420 A pillar?
*sigh* The pillar that supports the roof and your windshield. That is the A-pillar on a car. The B-pillar is the one that bisects the front door from the rear passenger door -or- the glass on some older models. The C-pillar is the one that supports the roof and the rear glass.

Just got my shipping notification from The Zeb... my CL-61a component set will be here Wednesday! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

When I spoke to the guys at TheZeb (called them) they seemed to indicate that they had a good stock of the CL-61a speakers on hand. Still, I didn't drag my feet on ordering simply because the price was too good to risk missing out on. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just checked the UPS tracking number. Mine are sitting in a town about 1 hour's drive from here. But they won't be here until tomorrow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.