Soundstream HU's?

bassin'96
10+ year member

Their in dash multimedia players are absolute garbage. Avoid at all costs. Pioneer has one similar style that actually works well, and I've had good luck with the Jensen in-dash multimedia players. Pay the extra 150$ to get one that works, or if you insist on buying the power accoustic/soundstream buy it from a store that takes returns.

LCD screen + dvd deck for only $113 yea that's gotta be crap internals, I got my kenwood kdc-x895 for $166 on ebay new it works great the preouts were a lot higher voltage then my pioneer deh-5100ub was.

Alright, Well We're gonna go with this JVC Head unit. But just to make sure. Soundstream still has good subs and amps and bass processors right? i wanna do a similar set up to this in my cousins car because he like soundstreams too.

Alright' date=' Well We're gonna go with this JVC Head unit. But just to make sure. Soundstream still has good subs and amps and bass processors right? i wanna do a similar set up to this in my cousins car because he like soundstreams too.[/quote']
Their higher end subs and amps are decent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.