SoundQuebed Box Question

Curtonamis

Okay so this is my first post so excuse me if I mess something up. Basically I'm not a car audio enthusiast or anything of the sort but i like to have quality products in any aspect of my life. I want to buy a SoundQuebed Street Duty SDC2.5-12-D4 Subwoofer. I was going to get an audiopipe 1500d amp and 4 gauge wiring and a 2 channel line out converter. I am putting it into a 2012 mazda 3 hatchback.

Now for my question, what box? I dont have time to build a custom one. I just want a box that pushes out good quality and heavy bass and doesnt break the bank. I was looking at one from sonic electronics called the ground shaker. (Dimensions: 13.75"BD x 17.5"W x 13.75"H) I dont know if that will get me what i want or if i need something bigger or what. Please offer any help you can.

Thanks so much in advance guys!!

you're asking if a prefab will work, yes it will work. but is it going to give you everything you want out of your system, no. do it right the first time. contact a vendor on here who builds boxes.

Alright thanks everyone! It looks like i will have him make me a 2.5 cubic feet box. Last question, how long does it take for him to make the custom box on average? Does anyone know?

Okay so this is my first post so excuse me if I mess something up. Basically I'm not a car audio enthusiast or anything of the sort but i like to have quality products in any aspect of my life. I want to buy a SoundQuebed Street Duty SDC2.5-12-D4 Subwoofer. I was going to get an audiopipe 1500d amp and 4 gauge wiring and a 2 channel line out converter. I am putting it into a 2012 mazda 3 hatchback.
Now for my question, what box? I dont have time to build a custom one. I just want a box that pushes out good quality and heavy bass and doesnt break the bank. I was looking at one from sonic electronics called the ground shaker. (Dimensions: 13.75"BD x 17.5"W x 13.75"H) I dont know if that will get me what i want or if i need something bigger or what. Please offer any help you can.

Thanks so much in advance guys!!
...lol

Audiopipe is far from quality

Why don't you go with a soundquebed amp to go with the sub? It would destroy that audiopipe.

Im buying an audiopipe amp because i have about a $500 budget since i have a minimum wage job with other expenses. Im glad some of you can afford thousand dollar systems but thats not the case with me. Audiopipe is the highest quality budget amp i can find under $200

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.