Soundqubed HDS310 and BC2K

I've got a focus 2001, with a SQ HDS310, its really nice and hits alot harder than it sounds to, which is better in my case cause i dont like pissing off other drivers.

Anyway, yeh that should be fine, as long as you run 0-gauge power wire. Technically, my battery shouldn't be able to handle the ratings on my 2600watt planet audio, but it can without a capacitor, and my lights still don't even dim. I can blast it up as loud as my unit will go, full bass boost and it still doesn't dim on me,

So the i'm guessing the rating on the sub is a bit higher than reality.

So it should be all good, its a very accurate sub, make sure you box it properly, they recommend a ported ~3.4 cubic feet with like an 18" port,

Or something like that, i'm stretching it in my 2 cubic foot 14" ported box. But it still sounds great. I can pm you if you have more questions, just pm me first.

wow loads of miss info. ur planet audio is overrated that's why ur lights don't dim. and yes op it should be fine as long as ur feeding the sub clean power not a clipped signal. i would look up setting gains with a dmm. or find someone with a oscope or dd-1 to properly set gains

You'll be pushing it pretty hard on 2k. It may take it and it may not. Almost doubling rated of a budget sub is questionable. Make sure you're clean and after rise you'll probably be ok. If you can chance wasting money on the 310 why not just step up to the 3.0?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.