Soundqubed HDC3 10”

Devin_

Hello everyone I’m looking to get a 10” sub. I’ve been lookin at the hdc3 10”. I want something between 1k-2k rms that will get loud. Spl is not a big deal. I can give the sub up to 2cubic ft. Are there any other subs that might be a better option. I don’t wanna spend anymore than $300. It would be used as a daily system. I have a CT sounds 1500.1 amp. Thanks

Hello everyone I’m looking to get a 10” sub. I’ve been lookin at the hdc3 10”. I want something between 1k-2k rms that will get loud. Spl is not a big deal. I can give the sub up to 2cubic ft. Are there any other subs that might be a better option. I don’t wanna spend anymore than $300. It would be used as a daily system. I have a CT sounds 1500.1 amp. Thanks
if u can do 2cf ad ported u could do a 12..

I don’t have the extra space or I would. It’s going in a Mini Cooper lol
I ran a pair of DVC2@ 2 ohms in my 98 CRV in 4.0 cu ft @32HTZ on a Mmats HC300 at approx 1700 rms for the pair..it was a very nice set up for what it was. still have the subs.I suspect that just one well broke in will beat that car to death if not careful on some power..LOL.Great subs. have a pair of 12s also.Survivors as well.Watch for clipping issues and keep a mainstream of supply for the demand and expect the sub to perform just fine and last quite a while. On sale I think??

You can get that sub at 2.0 @32-35 htz and make it fit possibly??Nothing wrong with doing an Aero -port as an option if you dont have the space. That sub needs to breathe though

Thats the HDS. He is talking HDC 10
He sure is!!! Man what a bad day to be reading???And Quoting on here:wow: I think thats the third post today.I do have the 12s in that series..I think that HDS310 would be plenty for that car for sure when broke in..just My opinion of course..I think Ill try a couple shots of Turkey 101,, Maybe thatll help:slap:

If he's keeping the electrical (especially alternator) stock then the HDS3 might actual be a better option. HDC3 are power hogs
If I can run a pair of 10s and 12s in a Honda CRV with an 80 amp alt Big 3 with 2 ga, and 2ga power supply with that ELD By-pass, and two Group 78 AGM batts on an old school Mmats 300 HC, at 2 Ohms and ripple the hell out of my roof with a pair of 10s???Im sure he would be just fine on a single sub on that CT 1500.1,and get his electrical done up just a tad, and should be just fine.Those HDC subs need some power to get moving..I own a pair of 12s in that series also..They are Hoggs for the Need for power to perform. Thats why I say the HDS on that amp or an AB XFL. be perfect for either sub.And at least 2.0@32-35 Htz

I got a HO alternator. It’s 220 amp. I just haven’t done he big 3 yet because the battery is in the back of the car. I’m definitely gonna need it though right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.