SoundQubed Black Friday Sales Released

There are some nice deals for amps right now and was wondering which one should i get for a 12w7 in sealed box? SQ q1200, C2 threatcon 1800, AmericanBass vfl 80, or some other that you guys recommend. Keep in mind i dont plan on upgrading electrical or getting extra batteries. Only the big 3 will be done.

SQ ftw ....Couple more days baby gonna nab my 2200 and my Singer 320 On Friday :
Dude do the install yourself! Im 21 and installed one stereo other than my own and i did EVERYTHING literally. Removed seats and carpet and got to work took me a weekend

I'm scared to buy anything right now because I know **** will drop on Friday/Monday and I'll be pissed. -_-

I need like 2.5kw+ @ 1ohm. I can get a brand new SAZ-3500Dv2 from a buddy for $550 but I'm trying to stay around the $300 range since it is so close to Christmas and i have a kid to spoil...

Dude do the install yourself! Im 21 and installed one stereo other than my own and i did EVERYTHING literally. Removed seats and carpet and got to work took me a weekend
Naw rather pay someone to do it right and save myself the PITA. I got tired of climbing up under my dash 20 years ago. Just because I can doesn't mean I want to :

Still looking good for SQ on those sales. They have some really good deals. I might even get me some of the Q-mat since it's going to be on sale.

SQ ftw ....Couple more days baby gonna nab my 2200 and my Singer 320 On Friday :
u should diy unless ur one of those ppl who like to watch ppl cook their food and pay more or like change your oil for u ahaha.

Seriously tho idk if its motivation but i'm only 18 and installed my own stereo, subs, hid the wiring and all that crapola.

but like i said some ppl prefer to have other do stuff for them.. i know i do sometimes xD

one pet peeve i have about others working on my ride is that it's my baby and i notice every little misplaced hair lmao

Naw rather pay someone to do it right and save myself the PITA. I got tired of climbing up under my dash 20 years ago. Just because I can doesn't mean I want to :
Still looking good for SQ on those sales. They have some really good deals. I might even get me some of the Q-mat since it's going to be on sale.
Sometime people have more time than money sometimes more money than time, i know i got more time than money lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.