Soundqubed 8?

Motokid
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
Anyone had experience with these? I know 8's are generally around the same price.. Sq seems to be the cheapest following AB and then Sundown..

A friend of mine is wanting to put 1 or 2 under the seat of his Chevy. I've never personally heard an 8 but I've heard a lot of good things about the Sa 8v2 and the vfl 8.

Anyone had experience with these? I know 8's are generally around the same price.. Sq seems to be the cheapest following AB and then Sundown.. A friend of mine is wanting to put 1 or 2 under the seat of his Chevy. I've never personally heard an 8 but I've heard a lot of good things about the Sa 8v2 and the vfl 8.
what year chevy

Anyone had experience with these? I know 8's are generally around the same price.. Sq seems to be the cheapest following AB and then Sundown.. A friend of mine is wanting to put 1 or 2 under the seat of his Chevy. I've never personally heard an 8 but I've heard a lot of good things about the Sa 8v2 and the vfl 8.
I've ran the vfls which can be had cheap offline.. I had 2 on a dc 3.5k and they were rowdy for some little guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.