sound system for 2015 Toyota Corolla

Participant count
  • Participant list

cavalerox

Miami
Hi ,

I need your help and advice for my first music system that I want to get it installed on my 2015 Toyota Corolla L.

I am looking for simple music system with a decent quality , and good clarity sound. I will buy everything that I need on Black Friday to save myself money.

My budget is around $750 to $800 and I want to keep my original stereo.

a) I am looking for 4 speakers (2 in the front, 2 in the back) 1 amplifier, and 1 subwoofer. Do I need a 4 or 5 channel amplifier in my case?

b) should the speakers in the back be more powerful than the front speakers since they are farther than driver seat?

c) if the brand of the amplifier is different than the subwoofer or the speaker brand, would that be a problem? or is it better if they are all the same brand? I heard that some companies make great amplifiers while other brands make good speakers.

d) what brand of speaker, amplifier and subwoofer do you recommend among the following brands “ Kicker, Pioneer, Kenwood, JBL, Rockford Fosgate” ? I only wrote these 5 brands because it seems like they have the best deals for black friday, but i am open for any suggestion.

thank you all for sharing your thoughts with me, and assisting me.

Cheers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.