I’ll be the guinea pig!

Don't mind PM...since he's never had that particular driver before, he's guessing. Then he'll come back with the parameters saying it says so when in reality inside an enclosure will speak for itself.

Sweet, thinking about one as well it's cheap enough... Not for my truck though...I want my boat LOUD this summer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

still skeptical about wolfram as a company as a whole. Feels like the same rebadge game, just the guy actually took basic science in middle school and used what he learned to make a marketing gimmick to make the brand sound intelligent....

good luck!! i got flamed when i told peeps about pre sale and that "someone" here was ordering 1 and asked opinions they jumped on me..

good luck!! i got flamed when i told peeps about pre sale and that "someone" here was ordering 1 and asked opinions they jumped on me..
There will always be flamers no matter whats being discussed so don’t let it bother you old man. This is a subjective sport so I couldn’t give two shits!!!

There will always be flamers no matter whats being discussed so don’t let it bother you old man. This is a subjective sport so I couldn’t give two shits!!!
lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

Im sure it will at least perform as well as its pricepoint. Im sure it will end up being a solid buy

One cautionary point tho, and perhaps it will change... but Wolfram doesnt have recones planned at this point

Don't mind PM...since he's never had that particular driver before, he's guessing. Then he'll come back with the parameters saying it says so when in reality inside an enclosure will speak for itself.
sorry you are to stupid to understand how we measure loudspeakers characteristics

Explain //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
Is just like a sports car more weight more power to get the same acceleration more moving Mass more current you need to get to the same amount of output there's a fundamental law of physics there's no way to get around it

Im sure it will at least perform as well as its pricepoint. Im sure it will end up being a solid buy
One cautionary point tho, and perhaps it will change... but Wolfram doesnt have recones planned at this point
I agree 200 wolfer and another 350 for a good used 2500 monoblock and you should be beating the block pretty hard

Is just like a sports car more weight more power to get the same acceleration more moving Mass more current you need to get to the same amount of output there's a fundamental law of physics there's no way to get around it
yeah pm is right it's a heavy a*s sub , mms is high (the 12 specs show that) just like he told me the fu 750 or sa would need larger box and or more power than the fi alpha which is much lighter sub lower mms.. but like he also said if u run 2-2.5k none of that really matters..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
Darth_Immitis
Massachusetts
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from