Sound Sensations, Marietta GA

bigred78797
10+ year member

Audiobahn Junkie
This is teh shop where i used to get most of my stuff from if i didn't get it from online. If you spend enough time there and make good friends they will help you out .. usually by cutting the price down a bit. I usually pay near half price for most of my stuff that i buy from there. Sometimes there busy so it might take a little while for a salesman to get to you but they will acknowledge your prescence and let you know that they will be with you. Their box makers are somewhat skill... nothing maraculous but they have some fiberglassing skills. With the tech support they are awsome, they just replace what breaks... and if you get to know them a bit and they know how to install stuff.. correctly... they will replace the equipment that you break.. as long as you do just go in the house and plug a sub up to the wall... without them telling you to. Sound Sensations, ask for mike i think, the somewhat older guy and he'll help you out. One mile south of the big chicken in marietta GA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i like SS.. i know most the people their & use to buy stuff their.. i think they carry Diamond Audio, Mtx, Eclipse,RF, im not sure whatelse, i havent been their in awhile...

is it MARK thet your talking about? mark is who ive always dealt w/.. though he dont know alot about caraudio, but he has always hooked me up, swap out my Hex componets even though i didnt buy them their, got the answer i needed...

Our install lead at my job use to work their back in the day, their pretty cool peeps
i use to shop their back in the day, who are your referring to? is it Gonzo, Wayland, Jacob? their a few i know that use to work their that are no longer their..

Big E is gone too. Some of the new guys are iffy... there was one guy i think hes gone now but it was all about the sale and not the customer service.. and he didn't know the products... i had an argument on what the Voice coils former of the Audiobahn 1005q were made of... he swore up and down that they were made of a cardboard type material. I made a deal with him... cut up one of them to the VC... if it's cardboard ill buy the sub.. cut up and all if not you take care of the cost. I coulda saved him some time and money by just reading it out the book but i was being a jackass.

I went their looking to spend 2.5k on a system and they blew me off because i am 17. Area-41 is where my business went and will go.

They have some okay stuff, install accessories and what not, but cust service is not the best. wouldn't trust them for an install, but i wouldn't trust anyone with my car, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...