Sound processor?

JLAW2058

I will be installing a pair of component speakers as well as a pair 3 way 6x9s running off of a 4 channel amp (crescendo s800) as well as two 8" neo pro midbass drivers off of a 2 channel amp (crescendo s550). I also have a sundown Zv4 15" running off of a rockford fosgate T2500. What sound processor would work best? I have never installed one before and I'm not sure how to do so. I do have an aftermarket deck.

You want a stand alone processor they are usually the easiest to use. Because of the internal settings are already preset You just adjust the gains to match the amps if you want to get more into it then add the controller to adjust slopes and add or change settings to enhance your highs. Really depends on your experience with processors

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.