sound deadening

I'm looking for some good sound deadening at a good price. What brand products and so forth?... Me and a buddy wanna get enough for two cars so I wanna get quite a bit. Thanks
I like the Noico brand. I think it's russian-made. It's like $60 for 32 square feet of 80-mil and it's easy to work with. It's not the best, but I think it does well at its price point and you could double-up if need be. I've used Knukonceptz knonoise stuff as well and it's very good, but pricier. If you have the money check out sound deadener showdown and second skin audio. Check out SDS anyway because they illustrate the best way to use CLD tiles efficiently.

I will second Umbra's recommendation. Noico 80 mil has worked great in my truck. At a recent raffle, I won like 11 ft^2 of a product called sound skin. I haven't done any research on it, just throwing the name out there so you could check it out if you want.

I kinda like the knu stuff anyone use it?
Looks pretty interesting! Try some and see. I opted for the tried and true and Damplifier Pro is coming tomorrow then Luxury Liner Pro after than! Expensive but I wanna see what all the fuss is about.

John Kuthe...

Looks pretty interesting! Try some and see. I opted for the tried and true and Damplifier Pro is coming tomorrow then Luxury Liner Pro after than! Expensive but I wanna see what all the fuss is about.
John Kuthe...
Borderline sheet metal. Good stuff either of them, cant go wrong.

How about the spray deadening stuff? I'm looking to reduce the rattle to a minimum. I've never done this before lol, though i know i should've.
Rattling comes from two objects hitting each other while in motion. The best way to deal with these is track them down and put something between them to decouple them.

You can buy adhesive closed cell foam weatherstripping rolls at any hardware store for a few bucks. It's normally use around windows to keep out the cold.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.