sound deadening. stp spl04??

Peel and seal won't cut it. I looked on ebay and a product named stp spl04 popped up for 30 $ for 23.6sqft. Im on a budget. Any good alternatives?
Dont use any asphault based product ...the price on that is great but they dont say whether its asphault or butyl based ..send the seller a question and get back to us ..id like to know might try some on my doors for that price

just laid my rattle trap today it was the best ive laid so far it was 50 degress in the garage this morning stuck like a charm no oder either

Puttin down some murder mat today 30 degrees didn't clean the surface no rollers heat gun anything

Going on super easy murdermat FTW !!!

4A74991A-48A0-473B-805F-636725C42C94-7104-00000618D24D95E8_zpse844a4a1.jpg

How.much is the rattle trap and murder mat timmy ..are they both pure butyl?
Was 65$ for 20 sq feet cheaper then at and its really good stuff I can't feel my fingers hahah but its still sticking like a champ without a heat gun

Buy the good stuff. If you dont you are only wasting your money. You will need more product to get the desired effect that a more expensive deadener in 1/2 the quantity can accomplish.

Second Skin or Sound Deadener Showdown all the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.