Sound Deadening Question/Opinions

I used the Rattle Trap trunk kit. It was relatively easy to apply and you can't even believe what it does for SQ. I couldn't imagine not having it now. I've never tried any other ones. I've got a couple friends that swear by Raamat. I don't know if you've heard of this stuff but it's relatively inexpensive too I believe.

I guess i should add that ive used edead before- and thats probably why im writing this thread, because i noticed very little from it. Ima try fatmat its on Amazon for a good price 100sqft for the 50 mil for 100$ plus shipping Or the 50sqft 80 mil Rattle Trap for 73$ plus shipping.

dont use Audio Technix, cause you will be called a nuthugger //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Thats what Im buying.

Whats wrong with being a nuthugger? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

LOL Im going with the FatMat but i dont think 50sqft will cover my whole car. Its is the 96B-body not the little *** new ones lol not trying to offend no one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

LOL Im going with the FatMat but i dont think 50sqft will cover my whole car. Its is the 96B-body not the little *** new ones lol not trying to offend no one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Honestly from what I've read, its unneccesary to cover the whole car. Cover all flat panels. Anywhere theres a bend of some kind you dont need to cover it unless you want to, its shape will keep it from resonating.

Im buying 50sq ft of AT the day after Christmas. Should cover everywhere I need to in my car.. hopefully. 2 doors, rear deck, trunk, license plate, inside of body panels, and possssssibly my rear bumper if it still vibrates.. I'll take it off and cover it too. Maybe overkill. I dont like rattles. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you aint been around long enough to see the deadener threads turn into a huggers fest. i as well use AT and absolutely love it
Guess Im lucky then.

Its probably the same thing that happens when people start talking about brands with anything.. not just sound deadener, but subs, headunits, amps.. and my other hobby people swear whatever motocross bike they have is better even if its a POS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.