Sound Deadening In '86 Monte Carlo Ss

86monte
10+ year member

I just started deadening my car after months of rust repair. Remember this is my first time installing deadening so please keep all critizism helpful and constructive.

DriversFB.jpg

BackSeat.jpg

101_0005.jpg

101_0004.jpg

101_0003.jpg

I ran out of deadening but more is on the way so stay tuned.

Looking good. When does the rest arrive? Also what are you using?
Hopefully in a few days. Ive got a few things to do to the passenger side before it goes in but hope to have the floor completely deadened by the weekend. Whats already in is some hushmat i had left over from anther project but i have damplifier and spectrum on the way.

looks good man..... i was deciding whether or not do the inside to...but now that i saw this i might just do it....my car is a 83 cutlass .......was it a pain in the ass..oh where are goin to use spectrum on....

looks good man..... i was deciding whether or not do the inside to...but now that i saw this i might just do it....my car is a 83 cutlass .......was it a pain in the ass..oh where are goin to use spectrum on....
it wasnt that hard to do just alot of creases bends and curves to work around

Looks great!Just wait for or new black Damplifier and Damplifier Pro to come out next month.

Should make things much prettier.

ANT
Definitely want to get my hands on some of that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.