sound deadener?

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Im looking to but some sound deadener within the next week and want to know what the best quality 80mil deadener is. I have about 250 to spend at most and would like as much as possible to that amount. I would probably need a minimum of around 50 sq ft to do my doors of my Silverado, back wall, and at least the back half of my roof. I saw murder mat is pretty cheap for the thickness and quantity, anybody have experience with them? Or any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks guys

I was just looking on murder mats website. Is that kno knoise a good quality brand, Its pretty adhesive and a good thickness? Ive heard of that showdown company but how good is their product? I just want to do it right the first time haha

Don't want to high jack but what's y'all's oppinion on mixing......they make the spray king, cover with the alluminum stick kind and do a final layer of the foam.... Overkill but I should be pretty dam solid right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.