Sorry JBL fans...had to post this.

XSNOIZ
10+ year member

I'm curious about the poll i saw today on caraudio.com. Does anyone think that some of the companies aren't getting fair representation??? I know I've gotten into a few hot ones with people here about JBL...but does anyone think these numbers seem strange? I'm thinking that rockford is (was) at the top because of how well known there product line is. Also, I was thinking...does anyone agree that if JBL could crank out some hard-core stuff, they would be closer to the top of these kind of lists?

*Just a thought*

-XS NOIZ-

Jbl is cranking out some higher end equipment. THe gti's are awesome subs. And that new amp they teamed with crown on. Oh my god //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Wetting myself just thinking about that monster //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by XSNOIZ I'm curious about the poll i saw today on caraudio.com. Does anyone think that some of the companies aren't getting fair representation??? I know I've gotten into a few hot ones with people here about JBL...but does anyone think these numbers seem strange? I'm thinking that rockford is (was) at the top because of how well known there product line is. Also, I was thinking...does anyone agree that if JBL could crank out some hard-core stuff, they would be closer to the top of these kind of lists?

*Just a thought*

-XS NOIZ-
JBL cannot be beat for the money...end of story...would you care to get into another "hot one"???

The JBL/Crown amp will be a breaking moment when it comes out. Does anyone even know what the retail on one of these is??? I think for JBL with the outcome of the powervalve amp series they have opened some doors for their company, with the right products and the right marketing they could become even bigger name in the car audio industry.

Originally posted by XSNOIZ rockford is (was) at the top because of how well known there product line is

-XS NOIZ-
another misled child is what i see - read my posts on the W7, just recently, still up in the subs section - RF are good, they have always been good, but they're not at the top for everything - they are NEAR the top for most stuff, but not AT the top.

they're agood company who really know their **** - they are a very good allrounder - the only companmy apart from fusion who's products you could do an entire install with - from HU, to x-over, to subs, comps, cabling, fuses, battery, caps, even their dynamat equivalent.

the pole didnt ask whats the best value amp, it asked whats your favorite brand of amps, i like jbl not because its the best amp. i like them cus they are very cheap and put out MORE than what they say.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.