Sony-Mobile ES XS-HF78, polk momos, and planet audio ????? help???/

Participant count
  • Participant list

dpimport

these are sonys components does anyone know how they sound? or if they are any good. ive heard bad things about the exsplode line but heard the ES line is fine. im considering them cuz they look so hot. i want a show piece as much as a great speaker. help me. i know polk audio momo would work for the hot design but there hella exspensive and i dont know if they are worth it for the sound. also what about the planet audios speakers. what they sound like, the ones with the carbon fiber cone i dont know the model but they oney got 2 versions of that speaker. plz help im lost on what to get. i wanna stay as cheap as possable with the hottest looks as most important. but i want the best sounding speakers for the money also. i hope that made sense. well holla back soon. peace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.