Sony amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You will hear varying reports on the matter. Some say Sony is junk, some say it's adequate, rarely will you hear it's great. Most people on this board go with a JBL1200.1 or a JBL600.1 based on performance per dollar. They have a proven track record with little going wrong, and are insanely cheap for the amounts of watts you get per dollar. I paid 230 dollars for my 1200.

Sony is awsome...I have the class d model and it is the ****...it can run 600w rms at 2 ohms and 1000w rms at 1 ohm and is super clean and powerful.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.