did you see the green datsun ????

lastman
10+ year member

florida
this guy went overboard , i would never spend a fortune on a car audio system , all i hear is boom boom , cmon i spent like 500 on a lil system and now im tired of it already lol , i mean this what all the fuss is about , i rode around for a day and im tired of it already , seriously same old boom boom , you have more fun finding what songs hit the best , hey well atleast i know i wont be addicted to this , i thought this was the thing but its alright just hurt my **** ears , hell i dont see how you would want anything that loud , it gets peeps attention yes , but after you see whos looking you say its not worth it peace

aren't you the same dipshit who blew his computer?

Get off if you don't like the BOOM. Maybe you went cheap and got screwed on your system components too. There's more to car audio than BOOM, if you know anything about crossovers and high pass/low pass filters, etc. How 'bout telling us what you have, maybe then someone could help you make it sound better if SQ is what you're after. Trust me, subs give your system that well-rounded sound. They hit what your 6x9s can't.

Same old boom...you know what they say...if it's too loud....

Shame on you!

Oh, and must have been hard fixing that computer.

Dude calm down. Everybody is entitled to there opinion. No need to jump all over him for it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I kind of like the green datsun. It has a very clean well thought out install. Granted it may be a little much for that car. But it's still nice. It shows the creativity of the owner and the pride he takes in his automobile. Nothing wrong with that is it ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I see both points. A bumpin system will make some Dre or D12 sound like its

supposed to and get your adrenaline pumpin.But you really can't get to excited

if your system distorts because it's small.

Not really raggin' here...

I know my opinions can come out a little hard-edged sometimes...

Just saying that this guy is making a generalization regarding stereos, esp. this goofy green Datsun. Imho, the car is overkill, but also, it's a show car for displaying his talents and the capabilities of the companies that sponsor him. I'll bet there's more to the car than just boom too.

The most interesting part is that it's RH drive, aside from its wacky color. Check out some of the Aussie Falcons as well, those Aussies get more power from the factory than most of us do in the USA!

OK, I'm rambling here...All I really want to say is that knowledge is power...lastman could solve his probs with SQ by helping us to help him.

Peace

It's on the installs forum if I remeber correctly...

I think it says "never thought you could make a datsun look this good" or something like that...

you'll find it, it's pretty recent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.