Sonic Electronix Question

tsaintw
10+ year member

Hey guys I have just been doing more research on my entry level setup. As i've stated before its going into a 98 altima and I just want a nice clear good sounding system you know? So as I won't be purchasing this stuff for another 1.5weeks I just keep reading on and learning more.

My Current Interest is the

Subwoofer:

12" SSA DCON 12D4/S4-$125

Amp:

Cadence F600-4 1400 Watt 4 Channel High Power Car Amplifier-$130

However, I've been browsing the Sub + Amp combos on Sonic Electronix and was curious if any of you advanced audio wiz's could browse their selection and just let me know if there are any good combos around 250-300$ that are comparable/better then my current interests. I would really appreciate it, and again my interest isn't some banging cheap base, but a clear, good sounding somewhat loud base.

Thanks again for all your help-TS

If you are powering the sub with the bridged channel, you will need a D2 sub so that you can wire it to 4 ohms. Most amps are only 4 ohm stable in bridged mode.

*just noticed the DCON is available in S4, that will be what you need for this amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.