something wrong with my suspension?

.::DuD3::.
10+ year member

EE in training
whenever i brake, my car starts shaking, almost exactly like when the pads go bad. i checked the pads, they are fine. so i'm kind of lost on what this could be. i've also noticed that when i'm driving about 50mph, right as it drops into 5th gear at a little over 1500 rpms my steering wheel starts to shake. but as soon as i get up to about 55, it stops shaking and rides fine. i dont know if all this is interrelated, but i thought maybe someone on here might have some kind of idea whats going on. my friend was thinking maybe its suspension related, like my axel or something?

Just make sure,if you get them true'd,that whoever does them knows what they're doing.My Pops had to have his done,and they totally screwed them up.From what I've seen,the manufacturers dont leave much stock on the rotors to be cut off.

there only like 20bucks new just change them.

Also check ur bushing in ur LCAs...i had both.

My bushing in lca was shot and my wheel would wobble at higher speeds and make it shake......also just chnged my rotors cuz when i would brake at higher speed it would shake.

So just look at both while ur down there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.