something wrong please help

Participant count
  • Participant list

kevin lu
10+ year member

727south
i went to work today everything was fine but when i got off and get in the car turn on the music the bass is keep going in and out so i pop the trunk i see the light on the amp go green and then go red keep flashing, do any one have this problem before? thanks

Perhaps, but it could be something simple like a loose wire, bad rca, etc. If it is cutting in and out the wiring would be the first thing I would check.

Check your wiring > buying a new amp

Bad ground. Subwoofers blown causing too low of an ohm load. Too many things that could be wrong. Getting a new amp won't do anything if there's something wrong with your wiring.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.