Something might be wrong with my hcca

LMAO at waffle's first post though.
Im sure that HCCA hates you for running it sealed. If you had someone give you the specs for a ported box i bet youd have much better results.
I agree, but since it is so not-musical, the sealed box helps it some.

it's not gonna sound good in a sealed box no matter what you do. but it should not sound like something is wrong. if it sounds messed up still out of the box, it could be coil rub maybe. i think its a leaky box or possibly the speaker was not mounted tightly. play a test tone off a home amp or something and move around the box and see if you can hear air leaking anywhere

LMAO at waffle's first post though.
Im sure that HCCA hates you for running it sealed. If you had someone give you the specs for a ported box i bet youd have much better results.
Oddly enough Orion designed the hcca for sealed enclosures. They do well in ported but a proper sealed box makes them hammer

Hhmm i just think a sub of that nature would hammer more so in a proper built ported box.

I havent heard a loud sealed setup in years.. im curious to run a ****** sub sealed one day and see how it performs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.