Something is going bad in my audio setup

gotcha..I am using all 3 pairs of pre outs so I don't have any rca jacks left. I do have a peice of frame right behind the HU I can mount to. Could I just use a single wire, attach one end to a screw on the HU and the other to the frame? I have always had alternator wine, but only notice it when no music is playing

gotcha..I am using all 3 pairs of pre outs so I don't have any rca jacks left. I do have a peice of frame right behind the HU I can mount to. Could I just use a single wire, attach one end to a screw on the HU and the other to the frame? I have always had alternator wine, but only notice it when no music is playing
I had the exact same problem with mine. I was going through the factory harness ground and switched it over to a short 12" piece of wire to the frame and although it didn't cure it completely, it's tons better. Before it was all hell.

yes you could do that,it might not stop it completely,but it will definitely help out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.