Something I thought was kind of funny

Participant count
  • Participant list

_Newk_
10+ year member

NJ
I was told a couple weeks ago that my MB Quart OA500.1 monoblock amp was not 1-ohm stable by a Tech at Maxxsonics. That being said, I ordered a new budget amp to replace it. Something with a little more power running at 4 ohms. I got my new HiFonics HFi1000.1D today and when I opened it up, there was an insert from Maxxsonics right on top. This is what it said... (Kinda misleading if you ask me)

20151028_105209.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are you saying that I should replace the jack on the headunit with a wire instead? Is that fairly simple? I'd imagine you would just need to make...
Trust me when I say this those maxwell supercaps work! Idc what anyone says I have witnessed them in action they're worth every penny I have a...
Quit talking nonsense and acting like you know something... It's ok to be new...ask legit questions and you can get legit help...but right now...
Don’t do it on the ground wire. If you lift the amps main ground and the amp tries to ground through the RCA cable shield, you can damage the head...
Check for a blown fuse (or fuses). Referring to the car and not the amp. How do you have the amp wired? Power is directly to battery and ground is...

About this thread

_Newk_

10+ year member
_Newk_
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from