some vids of my system.. watch!

EricBrantley
10+ year member

here are 3 vids of my system, just thought id let everyone see. let me know what you guys think...

The pack- I'm Shining..

Leave me some comments and rate the vids if you'd like. thanks guys.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thanks.. yeah it hits pretty hard for 1 12. i got a question, maybe you can tell me a thing or two. my box now is 2.3 cubes tuned to around 38 hz, i was thinking of making a new box around 3 cubes tuned to 35..would i slam the lows alot better? would my mid lows that slam now still hit just as hard if i do tune lower?

I'm glad you did the explanation part, man. Too many vids just show the outside of a car or a rattling mirror and you don't get a good look at the system itself.

what HU is that? I can tell it's an excelon, but what model?

Your gain is too high you are clipping your amp in the first vid. Lower your lpf some it sounds like **** on that note in Im shinin', those are for mids, looks loud though. Also unless you got a couple batteries in the back, never bump with the engine off!

my box now is 2.3 cubes tuned to around 38 hz, i was thinking of making a new box around 3 cubes tuned to 35..would i slam the lows alot better? would my mid lows that slam now still hit just as hard if i do tune lower? Feedback please? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How can you tell it's clipping with all that distortion from the camera mic, man?
it could be just the camera too though cause in a lot of video's it sounds like people are clipping when in reality its just a shitty camera

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.