Best 15 under $300

muddin wolvy
10+ year member

Im sure there are other threads like this, but I searched and didnt find any that were too similar to this one, soo....

I am getting a sundown 1200 amplifier to power one 15" sub. So it needs to be able to handle at least 1200 watt rms. I will be building a box tuned to specs, and around 4 cubes. What 15" sub will get the loudest, while still sounding pretty good with that amp?

Im considering...

DC lvl 4

FI BL (found a used one)

Maybe one of the AQ 15s

or maybe DD? (couldnt find prices on them)

others I've missed

Ok well let me rephrase my question somewhat... 1 15 or 2 12s that can get low and loud all while staying under 300 shipped. Used or new

Thanks for all the help and suggestions btw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.