Some Sound Deadener

Does it work good?
I am doing a big deadener comparison soon. The deadeners I will be testing: eDead 45, eDead 80, Peel and Seal, Fat Mat 50 mil, RAAMmat BXT II, Second Skin Damp, Second Skin Damp Pro, Dynamat Extreme Audio Technix 60, and Audio Technix 80.

The eDead 45 I have is only 34 mil thick when it is supposed to be 40-45 mil thick and the eDead 80 I have is only 67 mil thick instead of 80 mil like it is supposed to be.

I am doing a big deadener comparison soon. The deadeners I will be testing: eDead 45, eDead 80, Peel and Seal, Fat Mat 50 mil, RAAMmat BXT II, Second Skin Damp, Second Skin Damp Pro, Dynamat Extreme Audio Technix 60, and Audio Technix 80.

The eDead 45 I have is only 34 mil thick when it is supposed to be 40-45 mil thick and the eDead 80 I have is only 67 mil thick instead of 80 mil like it is supposed to be.
No Audio Wrap? Did they kinda drop outta the game?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.