Some New Decals On The Install *PICS*

For those who didnt see the build. We installed a custom RD Audio sub into an Escalade. Well the sub had a blank dustcap, and the customer liked my "IM LOUDER THAN YOU" and the guy pluggin his ears decal on my back window.

He is into skulls and what not, so we incorporated that into an idea and made some custom decals.

Prior to decal install

1105081351.jpg

1105081352.jpg

The Decals

skull.jpg

skullwindow.jpg

I thought they turned out pretty cool, so I decided to show you guys.

All together, about 45 bucks
Thats not a bad price for what apears to be an all chrome decal?

I think what would be cool to go with the skull theme would be to make the lettering in the "creepy" or "bloody" font style(No sure what it is called).

Def cool tho.

Thats not a bad price for what apears to be an all chrome decal?
I think what would be cool to go with the skull theme would be to make the lettering in the "creepy" or "bloody" font style(No sure what it is called).

Def cool tho.

Ya, chrome decal with a 10 year warranty against everything!!!

I'm pretty sure if I advertised car audio on my exterior I would get jacked in the first week

"Scroll up" you're in Wyoming!? Guess you dont have to worry about that. More power to ya

Hey man that actually looks really nice. I'm assuming you have access to a Vinyl Plotter?

What type of plotter did you use? And what type of Vinyl? How was weeding it? I've never done a decal of that size. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RE_XXX

Banned
RE_XXX
Green River, Wyo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from