That is exactly what i'm talking about.

Do u have any 22" deepdish ones?

Also was thinking of getting either

Chrome spike white rim

or

White back spokes, front chrome spokes, rest chrome

or

White spokes chrome rest.

If u have any of these already can i see pics.

The truck i'm trynna get is a 2002-2003 Suburban.

I might as well tell u what else i'm trynna do see if u can do it.

Want to fabricate a rear spare tire swing holder so i can free up space underneath for more air tanks.

I want the rear to be motorized, the gate and maybe even the rear tire holder

I'm gonna do the sub enclosure n wiring n ****,

but was curious if u could like mold a 10" 16:9 monitor in the dash.

Also do you do interiors?

Let me know which of these u can do.

I should be getting the truck around july/august so will come down there n stay even help if needed as much as i can.

Don't have to gimme prices right now, just let me know.

Yeah, i figured it'd be hard to do an estimate. I can get you MASS pictures if u want, just tell me exactly what you'd like to see. I mean, i can sand it down big time, did it to my friend's car b4...i mean completely. Also, there is in little 4" dent near bumper, but i could prolly fill it in myself w/ body filler. LMK man, my e-mail is ngsm13@fuse.net and aim is ngbd13. LMK so we can talk, like to get some prices man. peace

NG

Yo where did this guy go???
Well if u ever come back n get this, was just wondering .....if maybe u could do this also...

13_JPG.jpg

That would probably be easy, you would have to just shave the old bolt holes and such then put another hinge at the top..........

I am back!! PC was down 2 weeks almost, plus I have been real busy. I will answer questions and post more pics tonight or tomorrow thanks

really nice work i've bine paintin for about 2 yrs now just my stuff that vw is sick i just got done with a custom chopper saphire blue tri stage with blue pearl it turned out great i got a ? how did you get the swirls in the vw is it all air brushed i;ve bine playin' with my airbrush lately also but anyway 1800 to start wow you could make a killin' in pa. something like the vw would cost 4000 easy up here that why i started painting i worked in a bodyshop for awhile and once you know how to prep paintings not that hard

really nice work i've bine paintin for about 2 yrs now just my stuff that vw is sick i just got done with a custom chopper saphire blue tri stage with blue pearl it turned out great i got a ? how did you get the swirls in the vw is it all air brushed i;ve bine playin' with my airbrush lately also but anyway 1800 to start wow you could make a killin' in pa. something like the vw would cost 4000 easy up here that why i started painting i worked in a bodyshop for awhile and once you know how to prep paintings not that hard

there ya go, thought you could use some.

.............................................there ya go, thought you could use some.

thanks for the grammer lesson //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.