SOlO X

TIGERFOR2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ALBANY,NY
Its incredible. They have it hooked to to one 1,000 watt amp and it pounds. I want to hear it with 5000 watts running to it. You'll go deaf in two minute with that thing being pushed with 5000 watts. The box had to be about 4 feet high and two feet wide. It looked really nice.

Originally posted by BigBoomer what is this like the 100th or so thread about the solo x ?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
So what is the big deal. There is like 99999999999999999 threads about ed aidre re and all those companys and every sub they sell and there is tons more about the w7 the solobaric and any other sub so whats the big deal. The guy seen the sub heard the sub and wanted us to know what he thinks about it. Nobody says oh well this is the 100000 thread about a xxx when someone has gotten it and tells all of us what they think about it:rolleyes:

This is the Subwoofer Forum. What else do you expect to see but hundreds of posts on the same subs. RE, ED, and Adire are Fan favorites around here.

I wish I could get my hands on a Solo X and 5-10,000 watts of power. The Solo X is surely a Heavy Weight in more ways than one.

I'm joining the large group of Solobaric users. Yet remaining a proud user of RE.

I dunno if the solo X would have any sort of SQ in them... always thought they were nothing burp machines.

well allow me to retort......

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The solo x won its first bass off competition, AND its first SQ compeptition...check it out http://www.kicker.com dunno if thats a crock or not, but thats what they say...i dont know if im too impressed with it though...according to this site, http://www.kicker.com/ShowPage.cfm?filename=03divinespl.htm

4 solo Xs hit 162.2, in what looks to be a big ass SEALED box, but maybe the port is behind the logo panel on the right side. even though it was on the new termlab mic, i still am not that impressed...4 18s should hit high 160s if not low 170s...still though, my shop is going to try them out..strapped with 8 KX kicker amps and see for ourselves...

The only way it seem to have only hit that mark is if it were underpowered. Cause i agree with you 4 18's should be hitting hight 160s low 170s. Either that or the install ****** balls lol. I cant wait to hear what you guys get on the mic. What kind of mic are you using?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.