so, usb is louder than aux??.......

When you guys talk about load times, do you mean once you plug it in to the USB and it starts to play? If so, my Kenwood takes about 5 seconds, nothing to long. Leaves off from the song you left it on once you plug it back in too, which I have heard some don't.

right. my only delay is the first time the usb is plugged in. after that, whether it be turning the car/hu on/off or switching sources is instant.

ipod is about a 3 second delay between folders and when scrolling songs.

When you guys talk about load times, do you mean once you plug it in to the USB and it starts to play? If so, my Kenwood takes about 5 seconds, nothing to long. Leaves off from the song you left it on once you plug it back in too, which I have heard some don't.
so u got it installed??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.