So I'm between a AA tfhe or a taramps 12k bass whatever you call it edition.

Participant count
  • Participant list

lovinloudbass
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
WI
I have 3 370's singer hairpin's and 2 AA 125.4's. All 2/0 welding cable,so my electrical is enough. What. Are the pro's vs con's of each. I have a crap ton of batteries so my electrical if fine.Will be 4 18's @.5 per amp

I have tfhe at .33ohm daily and I have two turbo 3000fans on the amp to keep it cool. Without the fans it will protect in about 2mins from heat... with the two turbo fans I play all day with no protect... it's a solid amp. Beast. There's a guy selling two taramps 15ks for 2k over on caco

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

In the past 10/15 years. I feel like the best sounding/performing speakers Ive ever heard to date were some Hertz MLK & Mille series running off...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Lower the ohm the thicker the wire. The higher the ohm the thinner the wire but will have more windings. Lower ohm coils have a slight edge when...
According to the Taramps site, there are three variants: TARAMPS SMART3 BASS 1 CHANNEL 3000 WATTS RMS 0.5 ~ 2 OHMS CAR AUDIO AMPLIFIER. TARAMPS...

About this thread

lovinloudbass

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
lovinloudbass
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date