so I drove by this building today..

So, we have the SPL police
Actually, the SPL police are the real police.

Speaking of that, when's the last time an SQ guy came on here and whined about being written a ticket for excessive noise? Anyone that's sat in a competent SQ vehicle can tell you that it's not a question of system volume...what could the difference be?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And for the last time...
hate on isn't real English. Stop getting your grammar from rap lyrics.

Ebonics pal, its amazing that people still haven't accepted Ebonics after so long. Its a branch of English. JUST LIKE AMERICAN ENGLISH. Which was taken from British Colonists Just sayin'//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

LOL Ive never been pulled over for my system but I wouldnt complain if I did cause I know its loud and pisses off some people. But if your on a pretty busy road thats noisy enough already well wang on.

sarah_palin_pancakes.jpg

Sorry you SQ fellers didn't mean to offend you guys! We all know its all about the SQ!
I like my music as loud as anyone here, but I don't force anyone else to listen to it whether they be in a car, their home, or anywhere else. That's the point you don't seem to understand.

I like my music as loud as anyone here, but I don't force anyone else to listen to it whether they be in a car, their home, or anywhere else. That's the point you don't seem to understand.
No, I understand. You Fail

wow, didn't realize this thread was going to be this long. Seriously, I had no idea that this testing center had people actually taking test.. it is a "clep" building. I was always under the assumption that clep test are taken at the beginning of the semester not in the middle. So I had no clue people were in there. Needless to say after she told me this I will not be riding down that road again with my music loud. Relax fellas jeez lol
But I forget, your perfect with your volume.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.