Snap and Pop

Participant count
  • Participant list

mcfly_18

...OK I have had my sterio system for a about 5 months now and I have just reciently noticed that when the engine is running and I'm listening to a Rap, Rock anything with enough bass. My 2-Way Infinity Reference 3 1/2 speakers in my dash pop or snap....for the past 5 months I just thought they were getting to much power so i just faded the music to the back speakers which worked great. But when the engine is not on and I just listening to the cd player there is no snapping or popping it sounds good and I don't have to fade it to the back at all. So I have asked some friends about what the problem might be they say a looping ground. Well I did check my ground it's fine...so I have ran out of solutions. So if anyone knows of a solution to my problem let me know. I know I could go out and get bass blockers but I want that to be my last resort.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.