Amp turn off pop

Participant count
  • Participant list

Revelle

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
So I've got some pop when my amps turn off, I've done some googling but still unsure what my fix may be.
So I'm getting signal from my factory stereo that goes into my LC7i, from there I've got RCA's into my Dayton DSP, then RCA from there to amps.
If I unplug RCA from amp I get no turn off pop.
If I leave RCA from DSP to amp but unplug RCA from DSP to LC7i, I get no pop. So it seems to be coming from the LC7i somehow.
Any ideas on how I can fix this issue? I've seen people mention ground isolators, would something like an RCA ground isolator between the LC7i and DSP do any good? Or is some sort of delay what I need.

Well, I found a way to "fix" the popping. Ran a separate remote turn on from an acc fuse to turn on only the amps. Still using the LC7i GTO to turn on the LC7i and the DSP.
So now the amps only turn on once a turn on ignition. Where before they would turn on when the car unlocked/door was opened with the LC7i.
So some type of time delay may have fixed the original way I had it but, this will work just as good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...