Snake Still In My Car Omg!!!!!!!

my dad came up with the idea that i buy a smal birdcage, put a few mice in it and set it in the car.

we know it can fit in the cage but not out if it eats.

years back a garter snake went into out bird cage, ate 2 birds, and was 2 fat to come out so my mom found it in there, called cops and had it 'put to sleep'

thats for 2morro i guess.

:'(

So you think its still in there? ****
no i imagined it crawling on my lap, screaming like a biatch and running out of my car.

now its just somewhere else in the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif :crying: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif :crying:

wow....so what do you plan on doing? Youve seen the snake and it was literally in your lap so why didnt you get it out of your ****ing car?! It deserves to be in there forever if you blew that opportunity.

lol seriously you lost your chance right there... should of at least tried to remove it from the car by grabbing the tail and dragging it out after you had your little panic attack

or better yet get the snake's owner and make that bit*h sit in your car for a couple of days until it pops back out

Well now that you know approximately where he is, you may want to try the chlorine again. This will be especially helpful if someone is able to get a hand on him but he is coiled around something.

If you do try luring him out with the scent of food, beware that he will be more inclined to bite when he is excited by the food. But it's not going to hurt that bad.

I think you know that "freezing" him out will not work. That will just make him less likely to move. You are more likely to get him moving by having your car warm so that his blood is flowing.

I don't think that the snake trap idea stands much of a chance of working. Among other problems, the distance between the wires would have to be just wide enough to let him in before eating and not wide enough for him afer the meal. Could happen, but you would be lucky.

Well now that you know approximately where he is, you may want to try the chlorine again. This will be especially helpful if someone is able to get a hand on him but he is coiled around something.
If you do try luring him out with the scent of food, beware that he will be more inclined to bite when he is excited by the food. But it's not going to hurt that bad.

I think you know that "freezing" him out will not work. That will just make him less likely to move. You are more likely to get him moving by having your car warm so that his blood is flowing.

I don't think that the snake trap idea stands much of a chance of working. Among other problems, the distance between the wires would have to be just wide enough to let him in before eating and not wide enough for him afer the meal. Could happen, but you would be lucky.
if hes really hungry....he'll get in, ill try to get a cage that is wide enough, its not very thick so it could easily get in one. yea its been real cold lately, tonight is high 40s past couple days flirted w/ freezing. daytime in 60s and he is obviously moving. but i had my car running @ da gas station and heat on, window down, and he didnt come out then, till i got near my house, bout 5mins of driving after. '

yea i blew my chance, when i got out the car i was gonna grab the tail w/ my sleeve but i just cudnt do it. if my car was in the middle of the garage, problem solved, i could have opened the door and let him out.

now something must have made him come out of his 'hiding' and i dont think he'll hide where he's at now for long, he gonna have to come out or just die. and i dont think he'll just sit there and die. let it surface one more time and its coming out. promise.

ANOTHER FREAKY THING:

last night i had a dream that there was a snake lost in my DAD'S truck, and it went under the seat. i member thinking about it this morning and going WTF, cuz i hadnt thought about the snake for days. now i dream it in my dads truck under the seat, but it comes true that it shows in my car and goes under MY seat.

this ***** i think im going crazy.

ANOTHER FREAKY THING:

last night i had a dream that there was a snake lost in my DAD'S truck, and it went under the seat. i member thinking about it this morning and going WTF, cuz i hadnt thought about the snake for days. now i dream it in my dads truck under the seat, but it comes true that it shows in my car and goes under MY seat.

this ***** i think im going crazy.
That kind of thing seems to be going around among the members of this forum. One guy dreamed about a dead cat and then the next day actually had the rare opportunity to take a picture of a cat that had recently departed us.

Snakes like heat....

Let your car get cold by leaving it outside and then put a heating pad (set on low) in the floor board overnight. In the AM the snake should be sitting near it...

That kind of thing seems to be going around among the members of this forum. One guy dreamed about a dead cat and then the next day actually had the rare opportunity to take a picture of a cat that had recently departed us.
really? that ***** but im not alone

deja-vu ****!

Go-N

yea that idea was suggested but the only heating pad i have gets hotter and hotter and never stops so my dad doesnt want me to put it.

i think we'll try the mice thing 2morro ill see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.